What Neighborhood Storage Offers
Whether you are using Neighborhood Storage for business or residential storage, we have great amenities to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your storage experience.
- Exceptional Customer Service – At Neighborhood Storage we provide professional, prompt service and will help you through every stage of your storage experience.
- Month-to-Month Contracts – At Neighborhood Storage you are not required to lock in to a lengthy contract but have the flexibility to rent only for the time you need.
- 24-Hour Access to Your Account – Using our interactive website, you can manage all aspects of your storage account, such as:
If you already have a unit you can:
- pay your bill
- change to a bigger/smaller unit
- rent additional units
- update your contact information
If you are a new Neighborhood Storage renter you can:
- use the unit size guide to help you decide what size you need
- select your desired unit from the available units
- read and e-sign the Rental Agreement
- enter your payment method and payment details
- put in your 4 digit gate code
- the only thing left for you to do is move into your unit during gate hours: 6am-9pm, 365 days a year.
- Keypad Entry – At Neighborhood Storage you are in control of the gate. By not letting anyone tailgate in behind you or tailgate out behind you, unauthorized people are prevented from gaining access.
- Online Payment Options – At Neighborhood Storage you can pay your bill on our website each month with your credit or debit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. This provides the convenience of conducting your business from the comfort of your own home.
- Auto-Pay Available – At Neighborhood Storage you can easily set-up autopay using your credit or debit card. You can also set up automatic check payments through your bank.
- Variety of Storage Styles – At Neighborhood Storage we have traditional drive-up units, indoor units and indoor temperature-controlled units. In our new building, many units have access from the inside or outside and many units have 2 access doors.
- Variety of Sizes – Neighborhood Storage offers many options of sizes, whether you just want to store some boxes or the contents of your entire home. We have unit sizes ranging from: 5x10, 10x10, 10x15, 10x20 and 10x25. All ceilings are 9' tall, allowing for greater storage capacity.
- Lighting – Neighborhood Storage offers a well-lit facility with “dusk-to-dawn” automatic outdoor lights and motion-detected indoor lights, which provide comprehensive illumination of the entire site.
- Fencing – At Neighborhood Storage we are fully enclosed with a 6’ high chain link fence.
- Digital Video Cameras – At Neighborhood Storage we have 34 high-resolution cameras that record all activity 24/7. This, along with the keypad entry, the fencing and the lights, provides the highest level of safety and security in the industry.
- Facility Access Hours – Neighborhood Storage has extended storage access hours of 6am to 9pm, 365 days a year.
- Insurance – We accept Homeowners/Renters Insurance.
- Parking – We have a large parking area and allow 18-Wheeler drop-off.
- Outside Storage – At Neighborhood Storage we have outside vehicle, RV and boat storage availabiity.
- Indoor Vehicle Storage – At Neighborhood Storage you can store vehicles such as: car-sized motor boat, canoes, kayaks, and jet-skis.
- Snow and Ice Removal – For your safety, we have prompt snow & ice removal procedures.